Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Your tickets at the best price to use in 2023!
|Ticket||Adult||Child||Senior||People with disabilities|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The online purchase is only valid if it was made at least the day before your visit. Online ticket purchases made on the day of the visit will not be valid. (Except July and August).
- Tickets purchased through this website, as they involve leisure activities and have a specific validity period, cannot be exchanged or refunded, and the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised.
- Free admission for children under 4 years of age. Special rates for children from 4 to 11 years old.
- You must present your ticket at the park's box office
- Acua Water Park may request any document from the user that proves their condition, identity, age and residence in the Canary Islands.
- We have special rates for people with disabilities.
- Children under 12 years of age will not be allowed to enter the park without being accompanied by an adult. For children between the ages of 12 and 16, it will be required that a family member accompany the children to the park box office where they will have to identify themselves and sign an authorisation.
- Tickets purchased can be used throughout the entire 2022 season. Check the park opening dates at https://www.acuawaterpark.com/en/events/
- Do not forget to check the "Park Rules" before entering Acua Water Park. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the park by the management. Check out the "Park Rules" here.